This is the privacy notice of Wellbeing4u. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us”refer to Wellbeing4u.
The Purpose of processing Client Data
In order to communicate with you about my services, I gather and retain personal information that you provide to me. I will only use this information for the purpose of communicating with you about the services I offer and details about booking treatments with me.
Lawful Basis for holding and using Client Information
As a full member of the Association of Reflexologists (AoR), I abide by the AoR Code of Practice and Ethics. The lawful basis under which I hold and use your information is my legitimate interests i.e.to communicate with you about my services.
What information I hold and what I do with it
Cookies are used on this website to make the site easier to use and to track the traffic patterns of visitors. We are operating an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy with this, then you should adjust your web browser settings to disallow cookies.
In order to communicate with you, I may hold your contact details
I will NOT share your information with anyone else (other than within my own practice, or as required for legal process) without explaining why it is necessary and obtaining your explicit consent.
How Long I Retain Your Information for
I will keep your information until you advise me that you don’t wish me to retain your information or unsubscribe when I email you.
I may move your records between computers and IT systems, but will ensure that your details are protected from being seen by others without your permission.
If you choose to book a treatment with me different legislation will apply and you will be given details of this at your first treatment.
Protecting Your Personal Data
I am committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place appropriate technical, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
I will contact you using the contact preferences you give me in relation to:
- Appointment times
- Reflexology information or information related to your health
- Special offers and promotions (you may unsubscribe from this at any time)
GDPR gives you the following rights:
- The right of access: To see a record of your personal information, so you know what is held about you and can verify it.
- The right to rectification: To tell us to make changes to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to erase your records (also called “the right to be forgotten”): For you to request to erase any information they hold about you
- The right to restrict processing of personal data: You have the right to request limits on how your personal information is used.
- The right to data portability: under certain circumstances you can request a copy of personal information held electronically.
- The right to object: To be able to tell us you don’t want them to use certain parts of your information, or only to use it for certain purposes.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office: To be able to complain to the ICO if you feel your details are not correct, if they are not being used in a way that you have given permission for, or if they are being stored when they don’t have to be.
Full details of your rights can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact me, my contact details are given on this website.